samedi 10 décembre 2011

Therapy side effects

The first day of my treatment, I was delighted : no rash, no depression, almost no effect. 
Heighteen weeks later I explored sucessively  fever, tiredness, nausea, pain in joints, sadness, nervousness, even panics in certain situations (street, cinema). The 'psycho' effects are  particularly present the days after the Interferon injection.
Rest of the week, I am mainly under fatigue, nausesa and uncomfortable itching sensations: on my legs, my arms, my back and belly. I cream and re-cream my body, everywhere. 

In heighteen weeks I lost 10 kilos, I am breathless and with no force. 

This just reminds me a stupid and forgotten french song by Ouvrard "Je n'suis pas bien portant"


If you catch french and if you need a kind of fun after my moanings, you can open the link below and listen to the song. (Toute une époque :)






http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wsdksMsbUI

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire